Currently this option is only available on a selection of Woop plans, however we hope to offer this across more of our plans shortly. You can choose from 6 recipes each week on the Foodie Plan (available for 1, 2 or 4 people) & on the Classic Plan (available for 4 people). (Learn more about how to change your plan). Changes to your recipes must be made before the weekly cut-off on Monday at midnight.
If you are a new customer, you will only be able to change your recipes after the checkout is completed & your account is created. Changes to your order & to your recipes must be made before the weekly cut-off on Monday at midnight. If you order a box on Tuesday or Wednesday for the upcoming delivery, you won’t be able to select your recipes for your first box & will receive the default menu.
HOW TO SELECT YOUR RECIPES:
Log in to your account and navigate to the My Deliveries tab. In the weekly view you can see your upcoming deliveries.
- Simply click on ‘Change Recipes’.
- You can now see the recipes available for you to choose from. The original default recipes will be pre-selected first.
- If you would like to select a different recipe, you need to deselect one of the pre-selected recipes.
- You can do this by clicking on the green bar or by clicking on the black x.
- You can now select a different recipe.
- Once you have made your selections you must confirm by clicking select and save recipes.
You can view and change your recipes up to 4 weeks in advance by navigating through the week selector bar.
If you would like to change the number of recipes you are receiving for an individual week you can click ‘Edit Details’ and then save changes.
If you would prefer to not change your recipes you simply don’t need to do anything and our team will continue to curate a variety of recipes for you.
Is your question still not answered? Please give us a call on 09 283 0400, we'd love to hear from you.