If you want to use your Woop account again in the future, please consider pausing your plan instead of cancelling. You can pause for a set period of time or indefinitely. If you'd like to paus instead - check out our help article on Pausing your Plan (insert link here).
If you already have a confirmed delivery and then cancel your plan after Monday midnight, you will still receive a delivery that weekend.
To Cancel your Woop plan;
- Simply log in and go to the Account Details page.
- From the Plan Settings section, click CANCEL PLAN.
- If you'd like to explore some alternatives to cancelling, choose from the range of options that display. You can learn how to change your recipe preferences, skip deliveries or pause your plan.
- If you'd like to proceed with cancelling your plan, click to continue.
- We really appreciate your feedback, so please let us know why you decided to cancel your WOOP plan using the options on screen.
- If you'd like to leave some additional comments click the reason 'Other' to enable the text box for you to type into.
And if you'd like to receive a call from the WOOP team, please tick the checkbox & click to cancel your plan. You won't receive any further WOOP deliveries.
If you would like to join us again in the future, just log into your account and click the Restart Plan button from either your Plan Settings, or from the banner on your WOOP Dashboard.
Once your plan has been restarted, your original delivery frequency of weekly or fortnightly will continue and your monthly calendar will unlock for you to skip and schedule your deliveries again.
We hope to see you again soon!
Is your question still not answered? Please give us a call on 09 238 0400, we'd love to hear from you.