You can choose to pause your WOOP plan for a specific period of time, or indefinitely.
To pause your plan:
- Simply log in and go to the Account Details page.
- From the Plan Settings section, click Pause Plan.
- Choose a date you want to pause your plan from (you won’t receive a delivery on this date)
- If you'd like to set a date for your plan to restart, pick a date from the calendar - your plan will automatically restart on this date using your existing delivery frequency.
- If you're not sure when you're coming back and would like to pause indefinitely, you can leave this field empty.
- And click to save.
You won't receive any deliveries while your plan is paused. Each week will now display as skipped on your calendar. If you've got an existing delivery scheduled that is in a blue confirmed status on your calendar, this will be your last delivery while your plan is paused.
If you didn’t choose an automatic restart date, but would like to restart your plan, simply head back to your Plan Settings and click Restart Plan. Or click restart from the banner across the top of the screen.
Once your plan has been restarted, your original delivery frequency of weekly or fortnightly will continue and your monthly calendar will unlock for you to skip and schedule your deliveries again.
Unfortunately we can't cancel any confirmed boxes after Monday midnight (our cut off) as after this our team order all the ingredients for your box and begin prepping the elements so the box has become a physical item.